Saturday, October 26, 2013

Want a free movie night? Give some free advice!


It took awhile (I really don't want to admit how many years), but I finally updated my website.  It's not completely finished yet, but it's there, and it's a much-needed improvement.  

There's a few things still missing, and I need your help.  I need your advice!  No, I really need your advice.  Your wedding planning advice to other couples.  What you learned, what you wished you hadn't of done, what you wish you had of done more of (you know, like breathe).

It's simple.  Head over to my Facebook page, like it, and tell future couples what you learned.  In November, I'll pick a commenter at random to win a night out at the movies!

While this giveaway is limited to Canadians only, it is NOT limited to only my clients.  This giveaway is open to anyone 18+ that has gotten married or is getting married in the near future.  Entries are in the form of a comment on my Facebook page, and only to those that have 'liked' my page.  Winner will be chosen at random November 15, 2013.

No comments: